15 Mar We are recruiting for a Health & Safety Administrator!
Hours: Monday to Friday | 8am – 5pm
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 dependant on experience.
For over 30 years, LCM Environmental has been and continues to be the brand of trust to our customers. Delivering, sustainable, resilient, and compliant solutions, mitigating risk and giving our customers and partners ‘peace of mind’.
We’re hiring for an additional full-time, Health & Safety Administrator to join our experienced team.
Working alongside the QHSE Director to cover Health and Safety (H&S)
arrangements across the company and acting as a first point of call for all day to day Health and Safety queries:
• Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
• Writing and reviewing risk assessments
• Reviewing, controlling and co-ordinating the company training matrix
• Assisting with accident investigation and record keeping
• Maintain up to date accident and near miss records
• Maintaining equipment and PPE registers
Training also to be given in the following areas:
• Managing COSHH sheets and assessments,
• Reviewing site procedures,
• Conducting site audits and depot walk rounds,
• Administering the accreditation portals and providing all relevant,
documentation, ensuring the accreditations are kept up to date,
• Minute taking for relevant meetings.
The position would suit a candidate who has previously worked as a Health and Safety Administrator / Coordinator and who is looking to progress and further
develop their career.
Previous experience within a H&S role is essential to be considered for the role.
• Inclusion in the company pension scheme
• Inclusion to the company health scheme after 1 years’ service
• 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra each year until 25
How you can apply…
To express your interest in this role and to apply please send your CV and
covering letter to Jeremy Cosway at:
Further information about LCM Environmental and our services can be found at:
www.lcmenvironmental.co.uk or download our Job Pack.