23 Apr WE ARE RECRUITING FOR AN EXPERIENCED CIVILS GROUNDWORKERS & SITE MANAGERS
Experienced Civils / Groundworkers & Site Managers
Hours: 48 hours per week plus the potential to earn overtime
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
As one of the fastest growing fuel service businesses in the UK, LCM Environmental provides commercial and public sector customers with a range of fuel management services to mitigate the risks associated with using and storing large volumes of fuel.
Our services cover best practice for management and monitoring of the fuel, along
with testing, cleaning, polishing and removal of any redundant fuel. Licensed as both a Registered Dealer in Controlled Oils and as a Waste Permit Holder, we are leading specialists in delivering sustainable, resilient and compliant solutions.
The Key Responsibilities Include:
All aspects of groundwork’s including:
• Trenchwork & ducting,
• Curbing & flagging
• Reading of site drawings and plans,
• Cold cutting of above and below ground fuel tanks,
• Hot works,
• Decommissioning of fuel tanks and pipework,
• Site set up,
• Carrying out of dynamic on site Risk Assessments,
• Sheet piling.
• Understanding, adherence and acceptance of Risk Assessments and Method
statements as well as the ability to complete Dynamic Risk Assessments
• Utilising a variety of tools to remove hazardous materials whilst working in a safe manner at all times to avoid taking unnecessary risks
• Co-operating with line management in ensuring that personnel, contractors and visitors comply with site rules.
• Work alongside your team in the development of equipment, plant and systems in order to improve safety, health, environmental and quality standards and operational efficiency.
• Working with everyone to promote safety, health, environmental and quality awareness with personnel, contractors and visitors.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping at all times.
• Report faults on plant, equipment and infrastructure and any other operational difficulties to a member of the line management team, as they occur.
• Assist in the maintenance of plant
• Carry out regular training when deemed appropriate and help others with their training needs where required.
The above list of key responsibilities is not exclusive. The successful post-holder will be expected to hold a flexible attitude as they may be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonable be expected within the scope of the post.
• CSCS card
• Full clean driving license
• CPCS / Npors 360 above and below ground
• CPCS / Npors FTD
Preferable but not essential skills:
• Hot works experience (Plasma & oxy Propane),
• Experience with EA Hazardous waste notes paperwork and procedures,
• Class 2 HGV license,
• SPA Safety Passport,
• Confined space entry and rescue,
• Streetworks tickets,
• Be IT literate (use of mobile apps included in the role to receive and action jobs),
• Be prepared to work away from home for multiple nights at a time / long periods at a time,
• Be prepared to work outside in all weather.
• Be prepared to work flexible hours where required by the business,
• Happy to work as part of a team or autonomously (where required).
*If you don’t possess these “Essential Qualifications”, you’re likely not to receive a response.
• Working away allowance,
• Inclusion in the company pension scheme,
• Inclusion to the company health scheme after 1 years’ service,
• 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra each year until 25.
How you can apply…
To express your interest in this role and to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Jack Hartley at:
Further information about LCM Environmental and our services can be found at:
www.lcmenvironmental.co.uk or in our Job Pack.